I am an Automation Software QA Tester with over 7 years of Information Technology related experience. I have been involved in developing and testing web and mobile applications both manual and automation, digital multimedia & marketing, graphic design, and project management. I maintain a passion for technology and helping others get the most out of technology by using the appropriate tools, techniques, and strategies to ensure clients satisfaction.
I have been working with technology for as long as I can remember. When someone asks me what I can do, I don't answer with with a list, I answer with "What would you like done so I can make it happen."
Richard Branson once said "If someone offers you an amazing opportunity and you're not sure you can do it, say yes - then learn how to do it later." I like to think of myself as an individual who is well diverse in his skills. Whether it's performing Automated Testing, Manual Testing, QA Analysis, Consulting, Web Design, I.T Support, or Code, I do not limit myself. I have a passion for constantly challenging myself and learning new skills that I can apply to both work and everyday life.
I received my Bachelor of Science: Information Technology degree from Indiana State University, Terre Haute, IN along with a minor in Computer Engineering. While enrolled as a full time student, I achieved dean's list every semester while working part time for the university.
• Produce department. Stocked food shelves (2014-2015).
• IT troubleshooting and built, configured and imaged toll plaza computers and desktops with lane controller proprietary software that read a vehicle’s information through RFID.
• Performed troubleshooting and testing on ticket machine printers that displayed the costs of each toll.
• Assisted with the network’s security effort and Wrote an MS Access database displaying the company’s network.
• Configured and installed network managed extreme switches for multiple users.
• Being on Dean's list through college gave me the opportunity to be a student tutor and note taker for students with learning disabilities.
• Class CS 256 - Principles of Structured Design.